Sunday, July 24, 2011

A Happy Birthday Happy Birthday!

Pin It
It's a birthday for twins! What fun...I was thrilled to make birthday take home favors for the Grand-Twins (also known as the Twinkies) of my favorite boss.
She is the proud Gramma of the twins, and their little sister. It makes me tired just thinking about all that energy! Sara loved the colors of the Lily inspired shower I did awhile back and wanted the same bright happy colors for her cookies. It was my pleasure. I sort of did his and her colors for the twins, and hopefully they matched the little girl twin's Lily party dress. Hopefully there were a few leftovers for those exhausted parents!








1 comment:

  1. Hi Susie- Your 3's are fabulous as ever! and I love your colour choices.
    Looks like I have a bit of reading to catch up on :)

    ReplyDelete