Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Viva Las Vegas Cookies

Pin It







This fall, I will hit my 15 year anniversary at Williams Sonoma.  I have worked there longer than a lot of marriages last!  Needless to say, I have seen a fair number of personnel changes over the years, starting with the manager who hired me and then, poof!  She disappeared.  Honest.  About 8 years ago, I had a manager Rob, who I really loved working for.  He moved on to bigger and better things, but we have stayed in touch over the years.  This last Christmas his partner Randy worked as seasonal in the store, and we loved him as well!  Last week, the guys decided to head West, Las Vegas.  They have opportunity there, family, and I can tell they are pretty excited about the adventure.  So I decided I could take them a little going away gift, or I could make them cookies!  Viva Las Vegas!  Good luck Rob and Randy!

No comments:

Post a Comment