Friday, May 3, 2013

Cookie Party!

Pin It
So many celebrations, so many cookies....so here's a peek at what I've been up to!  The first is a graduation/engagement!  How fun is that?!  I love that Furman's colors are purple and white.  I hope Joseph and Perrin have a bright future.




Then there was the volleyball party.  This is the same club Christina played for.  We still have lots of friends coaching and playing there.  Mary's team wanted to celebrate the end of the season, and one coach is preggers and the other getting hitched.  Lots to celebrate there, and we all know I love making those volleyballs!  I totally stole the onesie from Julie Costello from Lacie and Macie Cookie Designs!  She is my buddy from CookieCon, a trusted member of the Mexican Hookah Dance Club Cookie Decorators.  It's a secret organization.







And finally, an Alabama grad!  Paige and Nic took piano lessons for about 7 years when they were little.  They don't remember eachother, but us moms have been friends ever since.  If it ever warms up were are hitting the bike trail!  Congrats Paige!  Hopefully Nic isn't far behind.







And finally, with my kiddies heading home for even a short time, I am excited to get back in the kitchen and cook!  Something other than sugar cookies to post!  So, what are you waiting for?  Get in there and cook!













No comments:

Post a Comment