Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Cookies For My Favorite Store

Pin It


I love my job.  If you read my blog, ever, you know that I am an employee at Williams Sonoma.  I have been puttering around there for 16 years.  I know.  It is the best place for a foodie like me.  I love the merchandise, the people I work with and the customers, many who stop me at the grocery, at church and even at the movies!  I do a little bit of everything there, and I love that too.  Visuals, truck, teaching and selling....it is new every day!  So this week we had "a visit".  You know, suits.  So in addition to the store looking like a million bucks, really, gorgeous, I offered some cute little cookies. One of the mixer cookies was made using a template that Sweet SugarBelle offered.  You can find it here.  So here's the platter.  What are you waiting for?  Get in there and bake!








No comments:

Post a Comment