Monday, December 1, 2014

Ho Ho Ho, Here We Go!

Pin It
I love the holidays!!!  And I love to make cookies for them as well. I try to choose a theme and maybe a half dozen cutters and use those throughout the holiday.  When you are sitting on a bin of about 75 holiday cutters, it can get overwhelming very fast!  So I thought I would revisit some of the old designs, and maybe in the process be inspired for this year!

Santa is made from a pumpkin cutter...

This adorable guy is a gingerbread man, upside down!

Simple snow theme, love polka dots!

The mittens are great for parties, not too childish!

Love these together...

Place cards for the table.

Favors for a party.

Platters are my favorite!

Nice assortment...

Did I make all these cookies????

Decided I am not a fan of blue at Christmas...

Not crazy about the pink either...
So, now I have to start a little sketching and see what the season brings....stay tuned!  What are you waiting for?  Get in there and bake!

No comments:

Post a Comment