Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Medical Cookie Emergency

Pin It
Doctors, Dentists and Nurses are a common theme for cookies.  I do a lot of graduations and milestones.  It's especially fun when it's a family member, such smart children and their amazing careers. These were made for my dentist office and they sent them to some referring doctors.  I am not a fan of the dentist, but I do love mine.  I especially love not having to go back for anything after the cleaning!




These cookies were for our friend's daughters.  Two, graduating together from medical school.  One in Pediatrics, the other, Obstetrics.  Talk about an over achieving family!  Was so happy to be a part of the celebration.



And these were for my niece and her fiancĂ© (now hubby) when they graduated from Medical school.  She is a Pediatrician and he is an Urologist.  Wow!



These were for an Optometry practice that Christina worked at following college.  They eyeballs!!!



One of the many nurse platters I have made.  My grandma was a nurse, huge respect for this career choice!  This nurse is at a Memphis institution, LeBonheur Children's Hospital.  Awesome.


Lots of fun things...career day cookies galore.  So, what are you waiting for?  Get in there and bake!

No comments:

Post a Comment